At Looklet, we challenge traditional photography, combining technology with fashion and photography. We are a B2B company with world-leading high-end fashion e-commerce retailers as our clients. Being a fashion-tech company means working with cross-functional innovation. Working at Looklet, you collaborate with people specialized in software development, hardware construction, photography, and fashion to create our solutions behind the Looklet magic.
At Looklet, we care a lot about our company culture and making sure we have a workplace where everyone can thrive. To sustain our high scores in employee engagement, we are now looking for a passionate and energetic person to take the lead in our HR & office administration.
The HR & Office Administrator's role is broad, but your primary focus will be on recruitment, ongoing HR administration, office, and being part of various projects within the HR and office area. You will get the opportunity to work with highly engaged colleagues and leaders to help you succeed in this role.
We believe that you will like working at Looklet if you enjoy collaboration, are a bit creative and never settle - because we are always on the move!
The HR & Office Administrators mission is to administrate..
our company culture initiatives
- Create and lead events and initiatives that promote our great company culture
- Work with our micro surveys on employee engagement
- Continue to develop our learning and growth initiatives
..the recruitment process;
- Create job ads that attract the right candidates while spreading the word by identifying and managing suitable recruitment channels for different departments and positions
- Manage external recruitment partners
- Support the selection process carried out by the departments
- Make sure that all applicants get a great candidate experience
- Mange our career page and make sure it’s attractive and up to date
.. various parts of HR Administration, a few examples are:
- Create, compile and update employee records and documents
- Administrate parts of the compensation & benefit processes
- Administrate various types of processes related to leave
- Development/Update and implementation of various policies and plans
- Provide decision support through HR perspective and metrics
- Handle and answer incoming public service papers
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Be the contact person for the office hotel that manages Looklet’s reception etc
- Be the point of contact for our office suppliers
- Make sure the office is updated with all things necessary to make it efficient and nice
- Assist other teams when there is a client visit or model shoot.
- Relevant university degree within Human Resources, behavioral sciences or similar
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in HR administration and recruitment
- You have basic knowledge about, and have worked with, compensation & benefits processes
- You know key HR processes and best practices
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to obstacles
- You like working with others and is prestigeless
- You know your way around the Office package (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- You have a professional mindset and can easily connect with people
- Professional fluency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken, is required
What's in it for you?
Here we could write all about how we provide exercise stipends and pension and how much fun we have together - because all of that is true. However, we believe that the true benefits of working at Looklet, except for the role itself, are in our game-changing product and how everyone in our diverse team makes a difference when creating and developing the product further.
Being part of Looklet means being part of developing our groundbreaking technology. All of our colleagues share a big common interest: the passion and pride in our product. Whether you are a software developer or product experience specialist, we all share the same excitement for innovation. That’s what makes Looklet amazing.
Reporting to: CEO
Start date: As soon as possible
Extent: 50 - 100% depending on candidate, flexible working hours
Employment type: 6 month’s probation
Location: Hybrid remote / Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Alva Labs, a modern test tool that allows us to look beyond CV already from the start to find the perfect fit for this role. Once you have sent in your application, you will automatically receive a link to a personality test and a logical test. Both take about 15-20 minutes to complete.