Hitta ansökningsinfo om jobbet PROJECT MANAGER - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION i Stockholm. Är det intressant kan du gå vidare och ansöka jobbet. Annars kan du klicka på arbetsgivaren eller yrkesbenämningen för att se alla jobb i Stockholm inom den kategorin.
Our client needs a fearless Venture Owner to lead their Digital Transformation - who thinks fast, acts fast & can manage and enjoy working with different stakeholders on all levels. As a Project Manager, you will define & lead projects- and IT sub-projects, from feasibility studies to closure. Your objective will be to deliver solutions that our customers need and that the line organizations will live happily-ever-after with!
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Propose and evaluate solutions within IT development or migration projects.
- Provide recommendations and basis for decisions to the Steering Committees.
- Own all resource-/stakeholder-/risk- & change-management related to the projects.
- Capture high level business requirements and translate into system requirements and the opposite.
- Create, own and follow-up on budget/timeframe/resource plans and progress.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients' dream candidates with our candidates' dream jobs!
- A university degree within Business, IT and/or Management.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in IT or Telecom.
- Well-versed of established Project Management and IT/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience of digitalization projects where you’ve worked with cutting edge solutions and technologies.
- You speak and write English and Swedish fluently at business level.
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
- Fearless, proactive, initiative seeking, make & execute on decisions - always one step ahead.
- Creative & solution oriented - positive attitude, ability to see opportunities in challenges.
- Communicative and a true team player - can build & maintain relations with many stakeholders.
- Structured but flexible and open minded - can lead multicultural teams in complex environments.
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40h/week. The position is expected to start ASAP and to run until 2023-12-31 (with good opportunities for an extension). For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters and work as a consultant for our client in Solna. Remote work is possible 50%.
Submit your application in English or Swedish today, as selections and interviews are ongoing and decisions can be made before the last response date.