Hitta ansökningsinfo om jobbet Infrastructure Engineer i Stockholm. Är det intressant kan du gå vidare och ansöka jobbet. Annars kan du klicka på arbetsgivaren eller yrkesbenämningen för att se alla jobb i Stockholm inom den kategorin.
Are you passionate about infrastructure operation and automation?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the Business Process Management platform (PEGA) Center of Excellence at Swedbank. Delivering platform services and expertise guidance to the development teams.
- Securing a stable and resilient platform by proactive drive development, monitoring, configuring, and troubleshooting of the Infrastructure for the PEGA platform.
- Lead prioritized stability and resilience topics within PEGA infrastructure domain at Swedbank.
- Collaborate with wide PEGA community of architects and engineers at Swedbank (200+ passionate professionals working within PEGA domain).
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies for the PEGA Center of Excellence team.
- Build PaaS in collaboration with architects DevOps and Infra engineers.
What is needed in this role:
- Mileage from working as an Infrastructure Engineer.
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure Technologies, Linux, Oracle, Websphere.
- Knowledge of the major cloud providers like Azure or AWS.
- Be strong in communication as you will be in contact with many different departments internally as well as external consultants and vendors.
- Fluent in English.
- Understanding of SW development life cycle.
- Understand application structure including hardware and integrations to systems.
- Knowledge of devops technology; RHEL, Java, Docker, K8n, Openshift, Ansible, Puppet, GIT is an advantage.
- Experience from working with a BPM tool is not mandatory but considered as an advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work - together we make a difference.
Join our team and...
lead the infrastructure journey for the PEGA System! We work with Continuous Delivery, test automation and Software Defined Everything. The PEGA platform is a central platform in several business-critical areas at Swedbank: LC&I, Insurance, Digital Banking and KYC. You will be part of a prioritized and strategic visions for Swedbank. Learn and grow with seasoned professionals’ team and one of the biggest PEGA communities in the region." Ylva Ocklind, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.08.2022.
Recruiting manager: Ylva Ocklind, +46 73 089 47 35
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.