Do not miss the opportunity to develop the world´s leading control system! Are you hungry for challenges by working methodically with problem solving? As a Function Owner, you get the opportunity to make a difference from the start. The automotive industry is finally changing, and our client is now taking the baton towards sustainable and innovative transport systems. We are now looking for a junior Function Owner who wants to be part of this exciting journey!
Information about the client and position
The culture of our client is undeniably unique, here you live by your values - the consumer first, respect for the individual, eliminate waste, determination, teamwork, and integrity! Our client is one of the world´s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and industrial and marine engines. They value creativity, problem solving and critical thinking highly and the group is characterized by a desire to constantly improve.
Your group is responsible for the embedded functions in two areas:
• One is the visibility area spanning from driver interactions to control the exterior lighting to more advanced lighting control.
• The second area is to provide an advanced interface to our customers and their electrical systems. They strive to make this interface best in class in terms of usability, flexibility, and stability.
The group consists of 10 members with different background and different skills within embedded function development such as programming, testing and requirement specification. The group works agile (scrum) and everyone is contributing with a lot of engagement to deliver an excellent product for the company and its customers. The group mentality is characterized by high productivity together with a great teamwork where everyone is helping each other to achieve a good result. They celebrate every progress together and help each other if things don´t go as planned, everything they do - they do as a team.
In your role you will work together with three other Function Owners you all take full responsibility for entire functions from the start. It is a broad role where no day is like the other. You will work with everything from pre-development (with topics such as how the function should be developed when you have access to new technical solutions in the future), and also look at what is in the near future that will move forward into production).
You will also:
• Discuss technical solutions with the rest of R&D.
• Rewrite the technical solutions into requirements and bring to the group who will implement the solutions
• Test the implementation and make sure it agrees with the requirements
• Follow up and take full responsibility for the function even after it has been put into production - it is an iterative process where you write requirements, test and perhaps start from the beginning until the function is performing as required and then you have responsibility for the entire product life cycle.
You are offered
• A position at a big company with endless opportunities for development
• The chance to be an important part in delivering world-class software
• Flexible work from home or from the office
• A detailed planned introduction with mentorship and customized tasks during your first period. Your manager Markus is a very kind, positive and calm person who wants you to develop long term within the areas that motivates you the most.
We are looking for
• Educational background, Master of Science in Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in embedded systems
• Drivers license
It is a big plus if you have a strong interest in vehicles and a desire to learn Swedish.
We are looking for a curious, kind and team orientated colleague who can strengthen our team when it comes to system testing. We believe that your personal qualities are crucial to how well you will thrive in the role. As a person, you are responsible, structured and motivated by technical challenges. You are happy to collaborate with others to come up with creative solutions.
Information about the position
Professionals Nord is looking for a junior Function Owner. During the first 12 months, you work as a consultant through Professionals Nord and if the cooperation has worked well, you have good opportunities for continued employment with the client company which is our common goal.
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and our clients wishes is that all questions about the service go to firstname.lastname@example.org
START: Immediately (with regards to notice period)
Apply for the position below by filling in your information and attaching documents. You can also log in to "Mina sidor" after you have confirmed your account, here you can create your candidate profile which increases your chance to get your dream job! We review the selection on an ongoing basis and may therefore have proceeded with candidates before the ad is closed. Unfortunately we do not accept applications via email, but if you have questions about the service, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com