Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. Our app replaces your traditional energy supplier, and shops the energy market for the best price for renewable energy while giving you control over your energy consumption. As a result, you save money while being good to our planet.
Our vision is to make sustainable lifestyle simple and our mission is to reduce the residential energy consumption in Europe by 20%. To do this, we develop smart technology that empowers people to use energy in a smart way. We are constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the industry by the use of new technology and fresh ideas. We believe that the power is yours!
The Tibber team now comprises more than 60 members and our locations are Stockholm, Sweden, Førde, Norway, Berlin, Germany, and Helsinki, Finland. Through 2021 we will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by phenomenal investors like Founder’s fund and Petter Stordalen.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing, and we are just getting started. We invite you to contact us to see if we have any joint interests. You could be the next adventurer to join our team.
We are searching every nook and cranny to find our next Second line support hero to join our international team in Stockholm, perhaps it’s you!
You will be responsible for what we hold most precious of all, our customers. The dialogue we have with the customers is one of the most important elements of the user experience, and thus an important piece of the Tibber brand. As a member of our customer service team, you get to advise and assist customers in the use of our products, as well as being their hero and trustee to make sure Tibber continues to develop with the customers, by the customers, and for the customers.
You don’t need to be an expert on energy to start working at Tibber, but after a while you will sure be one. Most important thing is that you have the right attitude, ask questions, and strive to make the customer smile. To get you started, we provide you training on our products to help you become a support superhero, and you will also work closely with other Tibber team members, all of whom also help in serving the customers.
As part of our team you will be engaging with tasks such as:
- Providing chat-based support to our customers (occasionally on the phone, too)
- Gathering information to help customers and writing FAQ texts and how-to articles
- Documentation of customer interactions
- Working closely with product and engineering teams to make sure customers’ voice is heard in the development of our products and to find and resolve technical issues.
- Handling online store orders and invoicing system
Who you are:
- Perhaps a developer who wants to focus on solving problems and helping people instead of coding
- You take pride in creating a great customer experience and fulfilling customer needs - simply putting a smile on their face
- You are curious, love learning new things, frameworks or languages, and get a kick out of exceeding expectations
- You don’t need experience in customer support as long as you know you have excellent people handling skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends is key for this role
- You love working with others and you are multi-tasking superhero
- You are a native speaker and writer in Swedish and fluent in English and choose your words well.
What we offer
- A startup adventure!
- An opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
- A possibility to learn a lot and push the barriers of what you think is possible
- A place to work where laughter every day is a guarantee
- A set of colleagues who are extremely passionate about their craft
- A combination of fixed salary and share incentives
Please send in your cover letter and CV. In your cover letter, please provide a brief explanation as to why you would be an excellent fit for this role and what attracts you about Tibber. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Arvid Mårtensson (firstname.lastname@example.org).