Nordic Entertainment Group is the Nordic region’s leading streaming and entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, radio networks, TV, and production companies. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives, and expanding worlds - from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. We are a vibrant, upbeat, and passionate company and encouraging our people to step out of the box with fresh ideas to stay ahead of the rest.
We are now looking for a Dutch Content Curator to strengthen the team in our office in Stockholm.
Content curation is about selecting movies and series and exposing these to our customers. Our mission is to inspire our users with content that will make them stay on Viaplay. Most of the daily work is focused on planning, translations, and execution. The Content Curator will play a key role working with Viaplay for the Dutch market where you will bring valuable insights to optimize the local Viaplay experience. In addition, you will be responsible for sourcing, translating, and preparing material for content scheduled for the Netherlands. You will ensure that the content meets our quality standards and is aligned with our brand tonality.
Your main responsibility is twofold:
- Secure and maintain metadata and artwork quality by creating and localizing compelling synopsis in Dutch for NENT streaming platform.
- Curate and make the most out of our content catalogue, presenting inspiring titles to our consumers. The focus will be on the Netherlands.
Main tasks in the position:
Planning how to present our content for the Dutch market with themes and campaigns together with the Curation team. Working in several different systems and applications (Photoshop, CMS tools, Microsoft Teams etc.)
- Plan and update the content in all sections (start, movies, series, kids) on the Viaplay site
- Translate and proofread texts in Dutch
- Handle administrative tasks, such as updating content curation plans
- Making data the guiding principle of how to curate the site
- Follow the curation strategy and communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Source and create material for content for the Netherlands
- Ensure that all titles are categorized correctly and in line with metadata guidelines
- Plan workload to accommodate multiple rolling deadlines and work ahead of deadline whenever possible for maximum flexibility
The journey ahead
The streaming industry is expanding, and so are we! Viaplay is entering new markets, where the Netherlands are part of our journey. Viaplay is at the centre of an incredibly competitive landscape with strong international players. Therefore, it is essential that we constantly adapt to new market conditions and are brave to try new ways of working. We want to succeed, but we need to have fun doing it. NENT Group is a dynamic and fast-paced environment, so it is important that you have a positive “can-do” attitude and a collaborative style. We work closely with data to better understand the behaviour of our users and make a better streaming service.
What we are looking for
To succeed in this role, we think that you recently graduated from university or have a couple of years of work experience in a similar role. You are a strong communicator both when it comes to your colleagues and our customers. In your work, we believe that you are meticulous, adaptive, and able to prioritize your own tasks efficiently in a proactive and pragmatic way. As a person, we think that you are a driven team player, you understand the importance of research and analysis, but never lose your flair for creativity.
To be a successful candidate, we believe that you:
- Native Dutch speaker, with proven written communication skills
- Working proficiency in English
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, and verbal communication skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree in media, communications, business or similar
- Are an eager learner with strong administrative skills and a high problem-solving ability
- Have a sense of responsibility, embrace opportunities for improvements with the ability to operate effectively and show willingness to adjust workflows when needed.
- Can work proactively, independently, and reliably in a fast-paced environment
Bonus requirements that will make you stand out from the rest:
- Experience from e-commerce, digital advertising, journalism or similar
- Good image editing skills and somewhat tech savvy
- Passion for movies and series
- Interest in sports
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritises people over everything else - from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at NENT Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at NENT Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation, and Trust are our NENT values - and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
It's time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply, and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page. We do not accept applications by email. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our recruiter Mathias Gunnstedt at email@example.com
http://www.nentgroup.com/) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be - so, if you are selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make that would be helpful to you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives, and expanding worlds - from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).