Introduction of SSE and role
Star Stable Entertainment is the home of the #1 fastest-growing horse adventure game in the world - Star Stable Online. We just celebrated our 10th anniversary and our Day 1 mission - to inspire girls and young women, to celebrate the power of sisterhood, and to create a more inclusive gaming environment. At present we have over 21 million registered users across our games and apps, which are supported in 14 languages.
For over ten years, Star Stable Entertainment has created immersive experiences for all girls globally with our MMO Star Stable Online. Further, we have extended our product line to music, books, apps, and animation continuously working to scale and grow what’s at the heart of our mission - to inspire, to celebrate the power of sisterhood, and to have a meaningful global impact, transforming the gaming industry into a more open-minded and inclusive environment. We are a dedicated team of over 180 employees, on an adventure to scale our unique impact in the world with several new games and product lines in development across desktop/mobile.
To help us on this mission we are now looking for a Senior Marketing Technology Manager to join our User Acquisition Team in order to enable Digital Marketing growth by nurturing our tools and tech capabilities. As a Senior Marketing Technology Leader, you will drive the development, implementation and management of the tools and tech roadmap for solutions which aim business value for user acquisition and lifecycle management.
What you will be doing
- Lead implementation and ongoing management of highly technical solutions resulting in high business impact (e.g., website tracking, affiliate marketing tools such as Impact Radius and Fraudlogix; Mobile Measurement Platform such as Singular, Google Analytics and Optimizely; CRM tools like Simplify and Sendgrid) as well as the compliance work associated with these tools and the collecting, processing and storage of data.
- Work across multiple products and devices, including desktop and mobile.
- Help the UA and Lifecycle teams to create short-term and long-term tools and tech strategy, plans and roadmap.
- Own and lead the requirements gathering process, technical execution, and stakeholder management.
- Scope out project timeline and required internal and external resources.
- Create, project manage and execute data project plans consisting of impactful analysis and data activation.
- Review and suggest improvements to our data infrastructure and data strategy.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to use data to drive value.
- Communicating with multiple internal stakeholders across data, tech and marketing, and external partners, including PRIVO.
- Work closely with our digital marketing teams to support and collaborate in implementing the data strategy across platforms.
What we believe that you have
- Experience in Marketing Technology/Information Technology or the combination of Tech and Marketing.
- The ability to take ownership from end-to-end, finding solutions with high business impact for data activation.
- Experience working with analytics data using cloud platforms, such as AWS, GCP BigQuery, Google Analytics, or similar platforms.
- Excellent communication power to work within cross functional teams.
- Hands-on experience in measurement or digital analytics from previous employment or assignments.
- Strong understanding of channel optimisation methods, audiences, and attribution.
- Understanding the data science topics like predictive modelling, machine learning, data mining, statistics, and visualisation.
- Being able to articulate technical concepts across stakeholders.
- Preferably knowledge of database languages (e.g., ) and scripting languages (e.g., Python).
- Preferably GCP or AWS certification which is a plus.
- Preferably experience with Agile methodologies.
What’s in it for you?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50?male identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%.
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
Ready to join this mission? It turns out we are one of the most diverse gaming companies in Stockholm, and of course, we like to keep it that way. So no matter who you are, apply now! We are thrilled to get to know our Senior Marketing Technology Manager!