The Customer Fulfillment team is responsible for all outsourced logistics operations, including customs clearance, cost control, managing sales of returns as well as monitoring overall performance and drive process and cost improvements. You’ll be working in a team of enthusiastic and competent colleagues as well as with Sales departments, logistic service providers and the finance and cost control departments.
What will this role achieve:
- We put the customer in focus and our job is about fulfilling the customer promise, creating a quality end to end supply chain. Our Customer Fulfillment Controller should be – an ambitious, team focused and supply chain and logistics driven controller! As part of fast paced business the day to day is varied - you seamlessly shift from complex analyses, to follow through your findings with concrete actions taking ownership to drive change and improvement cross functions.
- Leading key strategic projects, planning & tracking our costs and key KPIs, as well as challenging & supporting our stakeholder teams with our high quality, data-driven analytical insights in the core decision processes and improvement work.
- Working autonomously with our data to create new metrics and reports and maintain existing ones in close cooperation with our Business Integration team & other operational SCM teams such as outsourced logistics, etc.
- Be a go-to person for other Controlling Teams, for our Business Intelligence, Central Finance, Operational Logistics teams and Senior Management, providing transparency and decision support.
What will be your job scope and key deliverables:
- Analyze, evaluate and take ownership of improving cost and performance.
- Informally lead cross functional teams by being decisive, take action, and align decisions quickly, whilst challenging & supporting stakeholders.
- Lead key strategic projects.
- Develop and monitor KPI’s.
- Various Support in Process Improvement/Project Coordination, including e-com.
- Insurance/Claim follow up.
- Logistics Contract/RFQ support.
- Manage Internal Auditing for Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Handle adhoq requests from HQ.
This is a fairly new role, so Samsung are looking for a more senior candidate who dares to take ownership of problems that no one owns. You need to have a lot of drive and dare to take your own initiative.
"Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done over 80 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As an employee, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients' dream candidates with our candidates' dream jobs!
- You have a background in End to End Supply Chain and Logistics, 5-10 years experience preferably from international organizations.
- You have advanced Excel skills.
- You are experience in SAP.
- Auditing experience is a big plus.
- Business Controlling experience is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Swedish working proficiency is preferable.
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
We need someone who is a do:er and not afraid of decision-making and taking on resposibility. We think the person we’re looking for has an ability to multi-task, manage, organize and proritize tasks effectively. We’d love someone who’s analytic as well as communicative and can interact within the company across the different functions.
Salary, as agreed.
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40h/week with 6 weeks vacation. The position will start 2023-06-19 and the assignment is expected to run until 2025-06-18 with possibility of extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client Samsung in Stockholm. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.