Are you passionate about digital marketing in the consulting industry? Are you driven by interactions with internal & external players? If yes, then this could be something that might interest you.
Ework Group is a market-leading and independent competence provider operating in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland. The company focuses on IT, telecom, technology, and business development. Ework Group is bridging the gap between competence and assignments. Through the vast portfolio of services solutions Ework Group makes competence accessible to companies as well as assignments accessible to professionals in order to contribute to a more dynamic, well-functioning and future proof competence market.
Ework was founded in Sweden in 2000 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The company has framework agreements with over 170 leading corporations in most sectors, and over 11,000 consultants on assignment.
Ework Group has a strong entrepreneurial culture, which is evident in their strong position on the market. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you get the opportunity to be a part of, as well as contribute to their exciting journey while working with driven and ambitious colleagues.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you belong to an international marketing team.
Ework are currently looking for a new colleague to coordinate and drive marketing initiatives in Sweden. As Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for inbound & outbound marketing growth. The work is about ensuring a high-quality deliverance while building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities & duties as Marketing Specialist are listed below:
* Assist with the development and the execution of the digital marketing strategy and plan for Swedish market.
* Deliver all digital campaigns across all digital channels in consistency with global strategy
* Assist in SEO strategy and plan with the global marketing team
* Review website and digital campaigns ensuring all content is up to date, on brand and consistent.
* Develop and execute social media strategy - plan, schedule, monitor and analyse
* Grow and manage social media channels – post calendar, timely responses, engagement, conversation
* CRM digital marketing coordination
* Work with media buying partners on brand awareness & brand image activities plan.
* Digital advertising budget coordination
* Develop and maintain digital activities to increase brands awareness.
* Assist with conducting and analysing research (primary and secondary) to provide insight into strategy and activity planning.
* Monitor and report on all competitor digital activity in market
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Relevant post-secondary education, for example in economics / management / marketing
* At least two years' experience from a similar role
* Experience from digital marketing and digital marketing strategies with a focus on increasing engagement and activity level among visitors
* Experience from performing digital marketing on, for example, social media, website and SEO with tools such as Google Ads and Google Analytics
* Basic knowledge in web design and experience from having managed websites
* Fluent Swedish and English, both orally and in writing
* Experience from the consulting industry is an advantage
As a person, you are a self-propelled person with great ownership of your work tasks. You are a networker who makes contacts within and outside the organization and in a sensitive way understands and captures challenges, and constantly takes a business-driven perspective.
* Start: According to agreement
* Work Extent: Full time
* Place of employment: Stockholm City (Possibility to work remotely as well)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Ework that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Ework gives you an open and warm corporate culture where we live by our values: professional, eager & alert. We are receptive to feedback, forward-thinking and hungry to continue to play the leading role and sell our services in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Poland