Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Job ID: 17411
Would you like to impact how we do banking, today and tomorrow? We are now looking for a talented Business Analyst with change and project management experience in delivering high standard business analysis through managing strategic, business and regulatory initiatives.
At Nordea, you will take part in supporting individuals, families, small start-ups, big companies and institutions. You will find that our choices – big or small – really matter. And your skills, passion for customers and unique background are what we need to provide the financial solutions of tomorrow. With us, you will be in good company with plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Operations Strategy & Change, a sub unit in the Operations Automation Data & Change. We add value by driving Business transformations in Nordea Operations, which are supporting Nordea Business Areas in delivering products and services to our customers.
As the Business Analyst, you will play a valuable role by driving change and participating in development initiatives or projects within any of Nordea Operations Service lines, Lending Services, Credit Services, Daily Banking Services, Payment Services and Trading & Custody Services.
You will join a team with professional colleagues located in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Poland. The role is based in Helsinki, ?ód? ,Tallinn, Stockholm or Oslo.
What you will be doing:?
* Independently plan and execute business analysis targeting to solve regulatory or compliance demands or targeting customer service delivery, quality and efficiency
* Translate business needs to tangible project scope and benefits
* Contribute actively to the development of the business according to the Operations Strategy
* Your stakeholders will mainly be Operations service delivery leads, team leaders, project managers, specialists and subject matter experts within the different areas of Operations, and to some extent other business areas in Nordea
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
* Understand and independently convert ideas into project and change initiatives in Operations to secure successful delivery?
* Communicate professionally to understand and support the customer needs
* Prepare business analysis, support and advice management and colleagues to enable excellent decision-making
Your experience and background:
* Minimum of 2 years' experience working with business analysis in banking, consulting or technology industry
* Experienced user of Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI (Business Intelligence) and project management reporting tools
* Bachelor's or Master's degree on finance, economics or similar
* Fluent in English and a local language, written and spoken (superior level)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 19/06/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
For union information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or SACONordea@nordea.com.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.